Questions related to Exams:-
1. What are the eligibility criteria to appear for bank PO and bank clerk exams?
Age: The upper age limit for PO exams is 30 years and for Clerk exams is 28 years. Further relaxation on age limit is given for Reserved category students as per government norms. Qualification: Graduation is required in any discipline. Minimum percentage requirement may vary for individual banks.
2. How many attempts are allowed for the exams? For most of the exams, there is no restriction on the number of attempts.
Only SBI PO and RBI Grade B exams have restriction on the number of attempts as follows:
Category SBI PO RBI Grade B General 4 6 General (PwD) 7 No Restriction OBC 7 No Restriction OBC (PwD) 7 No Restriction SC/ST and SC/ST (PwD) No Restriction No Restriction
3. Is there negative marking in preliminary and mains examination?
Yes, there is a negative marking of 0.25 marks in both preliminary and mains examinations.
4. Is there negative marking for not answering a question in preliminary and mains examination?
If a question is left blank i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
5. How can I apply and pay the fee for the bank PO and Clerk exams?
The application form and fee payment have to be done online.
6. How is the exam conducted for the bank PO and bank Clerk?
Both the exams i.e. prelims and mains are conducted online on computers assigned to candidates at the examination centre.
7. In which language is the bank PO and Clerk exams conducted?
All papers will be in both languages (Hindi & English) except the test of language i.e. English.
Questions related to Gamma Career Institute:
1. What is the duration of the study program and the validity period?
Duration of the program is 3-4 months i.e. syllabus will be completed in these 4 months. Also, one-time enrollment will be valid for lifetime i.e. even after completion of the syllabus the student can come and attend specific topics, get their doubts cleared and take mock tests. They don’t have to pay anything extra after one-time enrollment is done.
2. What is the schedule and timing of classes?
Mon to Sat (2 hrs per day)
3. What is the medium of lectures & study material?
The delivery of lecture will be a combination of English and Hindi and study material is in English.
4. What is a typical batch size?
Typically, our class size is 15-20 students.
5. When will a new batch start?
Please contact us 7 days in advance for new batch details.
6. Can I pay the fees in installments?
7. Can I take a demo class before I join Gamma?
Yes, two demo sessions are provided so that you can see the teaching methodology and be sure of your decision before you join
and pay us.
8. Can I get a counselling session before I join Gamma?
Yes, there is a free counselling session to understand your background and expectations about your career goals.