The much awaited IBPS PO Recruitment notification is now out! The IBPS PO Prelims exam 2017 will now take place in October 2017. IBPS Probationary Officer exam is being conducted to recruit candidates for 3562 Vacancies in various participating banks. Read this IBPS PO Recruitment Notification to find out about IBPS PO important dates, eligibility criteria, age limit and relaxation, reservations in vacancies, exam date, registration process and how to apply, online application fee, selection procedure, examination pattern, important links and more according to the official IBPS PO 2017 Notification.
You will also get a Direct Link to Apply and link to download the official notification further in this article.
Read about IBPS PO participating banks, Important dates, eligibility criteria, age limit and relaxation, examination pattern by following the link below:-
IBPS PO 2017 Vacancies and Reservation (Tentative)
The Fee is Non-Refundable
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs 100 (Intimation Charges Only)|
|General/OBC||Rs 600 (Application Fee including Intimation Charges)|
How to Apply for IBPS PO 2017
Click on the Red link below to apply directly for 3562 Vacancies for 2017.
- The online registration will start from 16th August to 5th September 2017.
- The online link will be active from 16th August 2017. After that, you can register through IBPS’s website and click on the Home Page to open the link “CWE PO/MT”.
- Application fee to be paid online using Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking/Cash Cards/Wallets etc.
- Use valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- Keep a scanned photograph and signature ready as per requirements mentioned in the notification.